Sunday, April 5, 2009

Someones Agreed to Marry Me!

This past weekend was Fantastic Besides going to SLC and staying with some great friends I was able to sing in General Conference. I am trying to post MP3's of our music for those that might want to hear it again. Heidi Luke and I got engaged on Thursday night after we had talked to her parents. We had actually talked about getting married the week before so it wasn't a big surprise for her to hear those pleading words of, "Will you marry me." It occured without fanfare and without a ring. Sometime during the summer I will be finding the opportunity to ask again with a ring. I plan to make that a little more memorable. Heidi and I have been dating for about 4 months and I will be gone to North Carolina this summer working while she will be living with her par ents in Washi ngton working and planning. We are both very excited!

1 comment:

  1. So I know that I already know. I am so excited for you both. Don't worry, Robert asked without a ring as well.

    I was wondering if I could get Heidi's e-mail, so that I can send her an invite to my blog. I would also like one to hers.

    ReplyDelete