Sunday, March 1, 2009

The Great Dalmuti


Aren't they so cute? I know that she is blond and fair skinned but I swear she is as latin as it gets. This is Heidi Luke, my fair maiden. The kind that Don Quixote calls his Dulcinea - except much more virtuous than in the story. This was on the 28th of February, just before Lily's baby blessing. After a great BBQ with Bob and Julie's new grill we decided to play the Great Dalmuti with the family. These pictures show was taken towards the end of the game and show Heidi L. as the peasant, Bob as an Arab merchant, and Heidi as the lesser dalmuti. All in all we had a great weekend. 

1 comment:

  1. This is Angie's favorite game to play with the Potters. To be honest, in all the years I've been a part of the Potter clan, I don't think I've actually played myself. I don't get the attraction of it.

    ReplyDelete