Sunday, February 13, 2011

Hyrum's New Tricks














Hyrum first started crawling about two or three weeks ago, and since then he's been a little mobile fiend! However, since then he's learned a few more things. 1) crawling really fast to get to something that he knows he can't have (shoes and paper are the current favorites) 2) standing--started out as just in his crib, but now it is anything that he can grab a hold of & 3) he now says "mama" which is, of course, one of my favorites!

It has been so amazing, yet sad to see my little baby growing into a little boy! I bet it will only be a couple more months before he's running around, getting into everything! But, alas, I will just be extremely grateful that I get to stay at home with him and cherish every moment! Okay, so maybe that is a little harder than it sounds, since time FLIES by...but I will try!

1 comment:

  1. Oh so cute!! I don't think I've seen picturers of him since he was born. He's grown up!!

    ReplyDelete